Genuine Joytech eGo-C Twist batteries are the new game changer for the variable voltage vaping experience. Joyetech now combines the classic eGo with a dial on the bottom of the battery to adjust your vaping voltage from 3.2volts to 4.8 volts. This means you get to control how much vapor you want, and how hot you want your vapor to be. Adjust your electronic cigarette to vape your favorite juices at the right wattage; that matches your vaping style.
Starter kit includes:
- Genuine Joyetech eGo-C Twist Battery
- Joyetech eGo USB Charger
- eGo Thread adapter and airflow controller
- Dual Cartomizer Tank – DCT
- Dual Coil Cartomizer (Low Resistance 1.5ohm)
- Drip Tip
Recommend voltage for low resistance cartomizers is around 4.1 volts for maximum wattage and consistent flavor.
Tips To fill your Dual Coil Cartomizer Tanks (DCT)
- Pull your cartomizer from the bottom of the tank about 1/2 inch down
- There will be a 1/2 inch gap between the top of the tank, and the top of your cartomizer
- Slightly lean the tank at a 45-degree angle and drip e-liquid along the sides of the tank.
- Push the cartomizer upwards slowly as e-liquid fills the tank, repeat filling for a fuller tank
- Once desired level of e-liquid is reached, push the cartomizer all the way up,
- with the bottom grooves of the DCT tank
- Move to priming step
Priming a new cartomizer
- Priming a new cartomizer improves the lifespan and flavor of your DCT tank
- For the first time a new cartomizer is used, make sure to add 15-20 drops of e-liquid, right into the top of the
- cartomizer, at the steady rate where liquid can be absorbed effectively.
- Put on your mouthpiece (drip tip) and do primer puffs – inhaling and exhaling without turning on your ecig to get the e-liquid well saturated throughout.
- Once the e-liquid is saturated enough throughout the coil, turn your ecig to the lowest voltage setting, and take a puff.
- If good flavor and vapor is produced, you have successfully primed your cartomizer. If not, repeat 5 more drops and do more primer puffs until desired flavor and vapor is produced.
- Priming is only required on the first time e-liquid is used. Re-priming or over-priming can flood your cartomizer.
- If your cartomizer is flooded, grab a paper towel, and with the threaded side down, slightly blow through the top of your DCT tank, to remove excess amount of e-liquid. Wipe away e-liquid from your threading, and your tank is ready to perform at it’s highest performance.